Cult Crackers Organic Handcrafted Keto Crackers
"I bake seed crackers myself so I have pretty high standards, and I’ve pretty much tried every seed cracker on the market and had never been impressed…until I tried these. And as I got to know the founders, two mothers who love to bake, I learned that they cared about food quality, nutrition, taste and sustainability just as much as me. I’m so excited to be adding them to the store!" - Jiying
Cult Crackers | 4.5 oz
- Nutritional powerhouse: contains superfoods like flaxseeds, chia seeds, hemp seeds, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, coconut oil
- Premium organic ingredients: High quality organic ingredients, with attention to traceability and fair-trade practices
- Allergen-free: Absolutely no gluten, dairy, sugar, preservatives or extenders
- Freshly made with care: Every batch of crackers are mixed and baked by hand 5 days a week, with means super fresh crackers
Crunchy Cassava Cracker: crunchy, nutty, toasted sunflower seeds
Classic seed cracker: crunchy, sweet and rich
- Crunchy cassava crackers: organic cassava flour, organic sunflower seeds, organic flaxseeds, organic pumpkin seeds, organic coconut oil, organic hemp seeds, and Himalayan salt
- Classic seed crackers: organic corn flour, organic sunflower seeds, organic flaxseeds, organic sesame seeds, organic cornmeal, organic chia seeds, organic pumpkin seeds, organic coconut oil, organic hemp seeds, Himalayan salt
Origin: Berkeley, California
Suggested use: on its own, with dips, appetizer base
Founded by Birgitta and Dianna - two mothers who met when their daughters were in school together, and quickly became good friends.
The story began when Birgitta, who is Swedish, was baking homemade Swedish crackers to help sell her family's cookware. People would say, "forget those pans, sell those crackers."
Birgitta soon realized how much people loved her crackers and she asked Dianna, a professionally trained cook, to help her start a cracker business making and selling her Swedish crackers with a healthy California twist.
Their girls are proud to see their moms working hard building a food business from scratch.
“We want you to enjoy our crackers knowing they’re made with your health and our planet in mind. From the very beginning we decided if we’re going to do this, we’re going to do it right, using our business as a force for good. We commit to using only the highest-quality organic ingredients we can find, are certified organic, mix and bake every batch of crackers by hand."