Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides Bovine
"Collagen provides your body with the necessary building blocks - amino acids - to form new collagen. With continued supplementation, many see marked improvements in their skin moisture retention and elasticity. However, because of its popularity amongst women, its a messy market with a lot of snake oil and misleading marketing. This is a collagen that I trust - it uses grass-fed pasture-raised bovine, and is a 100% pure collagen with no additives. I recommend pairing collagen with vitamin C for maximum benefit." - Jiying
Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides | 10oz or 20oz or Stick Packs (20x10g)
- Single-ingredient: 100% pure collagen protein – clean, tasteless, and dissolves & absorbs quickly**
- Bioavailable: Digested and absorbed by the body quickly for maximum benefits.**
- Beneficial: Supports healthy hair, skin, nails and joints**
- Easy To Use: Soluble in hot or cold liquids, including coffee and smoothies
- Dietary Compliant: Whole30® Approved and Paleo-Friendly
- Expertly Sourced: Grass Fed and Pasture Raised
Suggested use: Combine 1-2 scoops with 8 fl oz of liquid, mix thoroughly.
This collagen peptides powder is sourced from grass-fed, pasture-raised bovine to ensure a high quality and sustainable source of this powerful ingredient.
Collagen is found in all of our connective tissues, tendons, ligaments and bones with its purpose being to provide these body parts with their strength, structure and elasticity. As we get older, our bodies become less efficient at producing collagen, which is why we recommend introducing ingestible collagen to your diet.
Vital Proteins' Collagen Peptides are easily digested and soluble in cold or hot liquids. Just one to two scoops per day, adding a scoop of Collagen Peptides to food or beverages give you the vitamin boost you need to support healthy hair, skin, nails, bone and joint health, digestion, muscle recovery, and more. Use collagen for a variety of recipes:
- Stir into water, fruit juice, or other beverages
- Add to smoothies as protein booster
- Mix with oatmeal, soups, or sauces
- Add into recipes for entrees or desserts
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.