Moisturizing Vegan Lip Balms by Molly Muriel
"I've always had dry lips, especially in the wintertime. Like everyone else, I've bought and tried a ton of different lip balms over the years. My favorite is this one made by Branda from Molly Muriel. Unlike most natural lip balms which use beeswax as the main ingredient and which have never felt that moisturizing to me, this one mainly uses olive oil and jojoba oil. It's super moisturizing and adds a nice subtle shine to my lips. I have one on my bedside table and put it on before bed so I can wake up with soft and moisturized lips, and I always carry one with me in my bag so I can reapply throughout the day" - Jiying
Molly Muriel Lip Balms | Natural, Lavender Mint
- Plant oil and flower wax based, which is more moisturizing and easier to apply than beeswax, which is hard and waxy
- Restorative formula: helps to nourish and restore damaged and dry lips, and protects against harsh winter elements
- Chemical-free / skin friendly: no chemical preservatives, synthetic colors and perfumes, 100% natural
- Original: subtle hints of shea and jojoba
- Lavender Mint: lavender, mint, shea
- Natural: Olive oil, jojoba oil, mango butter, candelilla wax, shea butter, aloe oil, castor oil, meadowfoam seed oil, floral wax.
- Lavender Mint: Olive oil, jojoba oil, mango butter, candelilla wax, shea butter, aloe oil, castor oil, meadowfoam seed oil, floral wax, essential oils.
Origin: Portland, Oregon
Suggested use: apply over chapped lips, nighttime lip mask, primer for lipstick
Soft lips from flowers, no bees! Use nature’s protectant against the elements. Floral wax & candelilla wax nourish damaged lips.