Bee's wrap eco-friendly food wrap
"I’m always looking for ways to eliminate plastic from my life, for health and environmental reasons. Most plastics can release chemicals that act like the sex hormone estrogen, causing endocrine disruptions to our hormonal systems, they are especially harmful for women. These wraps are phenomenal alternatives to plastic seran wrap and plastic bags! They’re actually better, they lock in moisture so produce doesn’t wilt and dry out, but still lets food breathe, something plastic isn’t able to do. So I think it actually keeps food fresher for longer, and you get less mold and spoilage. I use them to cover leftovers, to cover half used avocados and lemons. You can wash them with cold water and keep reusing them for up to a whole year! Plus, the designs are fun and add a lot of joy to our fridge" - Jiying
Bee's Wraps | Honeycomb, Clover, Bees and Bears
- Healthier for you: plastics release chemicals that are endocrine disruptors, especially harmful for women; this uses 100% natural materials - organic cotton, beeswax, organic jojoba oil and tree resin
- Versatile: same applications as plastic wraps and plastic bags
- Naturally anti-bacterial: beeswax has antibacterial properties to help keep food fresh and reduce the risk of contamination
- Reduce waste: washable and reusable, will last up to a year
- Fully biodegradable and compostable, important for the end of the wrap’s life
- Made in Vermont by a Certified B Corp using ethically sourced ingredients
Patterns and dimensions:
- Honeycomb Set of 3 Large Wraps (13” x 14” x 3)
- Clover Assorted 3 Pack (Small 7”x8”, Medium 10”x11”,Large 13x14”)
- Bees and Bears Assorted 3 Pack (Small 7”x8”, Medium 10”x11”,Large 13x14”)
Ingredients: Beeswax, Global Organic Textile Standard-certified organic cotton, tree resin and organic jojoba oil
Origin: Middlebury, Vermont
Suggested use: Use the warmth of your hands to wrap fruit, bread, cookies, cheese, or to cover bowls and casserole dishes. Bee's Wrap will hold its shape when it cools, creating a seal.
Reduce plastic use in your kitchen with a healthier, more sustainable way to store food. Our reusable and biodegradable wraps are the perfect alternative to plastic—for storing sandwiches, cheese, fruits, vegetables, and for covering a bowl or casserole dish.
Our prints are inspired by nature and our responsibility to take care of the planet. From protecting our oceans to highlighting the importance of bee populations, our prints are designed with intention and purpose. Our organic fabrics are more than just beautiful, they're crafted with heart and a deep commitment to use business as a force for good.
Reminders & Warnings:
Seal with the warmth of your hands. Bee’s Wrap is reusable. Wash with cool water and soap and air dry. Bee’s Wrap is not recommended for raw meat. Keep Bee’s Wrap away from heat sources, such as the stove, hot water, ovens, dishwashers, and microwaves.