Moisturizing Shampoo Bars by Molly Muriel
"I've completely stopped using liquid shampoos and conditioners. They are a waste of money, because ~80% of the bottle is water, and because it has water, its inevitably going to contain preservatives (you can't have water and not use preservatives in skincare products). Instead, I've switched to bar shampoos and conditioners. They work just as well as liquid products at cleaning my hair, but because they're more natural, I've actually noticed an improvement in my hair quality – my scalp is less dry, I have less dandruff, I'm losing less hair and my hair’s shiner! Plus, the bar format is wonderful because it saves plastic bottle waste, and I can easily travel with them so I don't have to use crappy hotel shampoos." - Jiying
Molly Muriel Shampoo Bars | 5 oz | Soft as Silk (Murumuru), Meadow Fresh (Meadowfoam Seed Oil)
- Features ingredients like murumuru and meadowfoam seed oil, that promote hair growth, elasticity, silkiness, and shine, and support a healthier scalp
- Moisturizing ingredients: made with food-grade olive oils, coconut and other natural plant oils
- Chemical-free / scalp friendly: no chemical detergents, preservatives, synthetic colors and perfumes, 100% natural
- Handmade in small batches, each bar takes 5 weeks from beginning to end, made with extreme attention to detail and quality control
- Soft as Silk: Lemon, turmeric, sage
- Meadow Fresh: mint, fir forest, vertiver
- Soft as Silk: Saponified oils of olive, coconut, sweet almond, and jojoba, essential oils of ho wood, sage, and lemon, tumeric powder, ginger powder, and rosemary extract.
- Meadow Fresh: Saponified oils of olive, coconut, meadowfoam, castor, and jojoba, essential oils of pink grapefruit, peppermint, fir needle, and vetiver, kelp, gotu kola, and rosemary extract.
Origin: Portland, Oregon
- Wet your hair and the bar, rub the bar across your hairline and hair until a lather forms, put the bar aside and scrub as usual. Comb through your hair to detangle a bit. Rinse thoroughly, especially make sure to take an extra minute rinsing out your scalp.
- Special note: I also rinse my hair twice a week using an apple cider vinegar rinse, which elongates the time between hair washings
Soft as Silk (Murumuru)
Hydrate your hair! The amazing conditioning benefits of murumuru in this shampoo bar help moisturize, leaving your hair looking lustrous.
Meadow Fresh (Meadowfoam Seed Oil)
Total nourishment! The meadowfoam seed oil in this shampoo bar is very nutritive to hair and scalp, and adds shine and moisture to dry or damaged hair.