Handcrafted Natural Soap Bars by Camamu
"We spend a lot of time and energy on what we put in our bodies, the same level of scrutiny should be applied to what we put on our bodies. Soaps are the most frequently used body care products, but most commercial soaps use chemical detergents /lathering agents, causing dry and inflamed skin, so this is the first place I suggest people start when they want to start upgrading to natural products. My family has been using Camamu soaps for over 10 years. My Mom has extra sensitive and dry skin making her extra picky with skincare products, and the "unrepentant rose" is her favorite soap. It smells like a bouquet of roses and is extremely moisturizing. These beautiful soaps can make the even the most mundane acts of washing your hands feel indulgent." - Jiying
Camamu Bar Soaps | 4 oz | Unrepentant Rose, Flowers Whisper, Calendula Sun
- Moisturizing ingredients: made with food-grade olive and coconut oils
- Proprietary flower infusions– for example, the rose infused essential oils used in these soaps are made with local rose petals and takes 3 months to infuse
- Only natural flower infusions, pure essential oils and herbal extracts are used to provide scents
- Chemical-free / sensitive skin friendly: no chemical detergents, preservatives, synthetic colors and perfumes, 100% natural
- Moisturizing: glycerin which is naturally produced in the soap making process is preserved in the soap which provides moisturization for the skin (most commercial soaps remove the glycerin and sell it to other companies to make lotions and creams, which is why many bar soaps are so drying)
- Handmade in small batches, each bar takes 5 weeks from beginning to end, made with extreme attention to detail and quality control
- Unrepentant Rose: Rose, geranium, honey
- Flowers Whisper: Wildflowers, rose, jasmine
- Calendula Sun: Calendula, geranium, sweet orange
- Unrepentant Rose Soap: olive, coconut, RSPO-certified palm & apricot kernel oils; rose petals; organic paprika powder.
- Flowers Whisper Soap: Olive, coconut, RSPO-certified palm & sweet almond oils, Camamu soap chunks, flower petals. Scented with essential oils of rose, gingergrass, coriander, copaiba balsam and jasmine
- Calendula Sun Soap: olive, coconut, RSPO-certified palm & castor oils; organic calendula infusion & calendula flowers; annatto powder.
Origin: Portland, Oregon
Suggested use: use as hand soap, bath soap, soap for handwashing initimates
You'll fall in love with this rose delight! Scented with our proprietary rose oil blend, geranium and palmarosa, this soap provides quenching, skin-rebalancing nourishment while reducing feelings of stress and activating the heart chakra. Helping to foster a sense of love, compassion and empathy while lessening feelings of anger and callousness, this lovely, top-selling soap urges you to open your heart - you won't be sorry!
A richly moisturizing and deeply nourishing soap studded with a bouquet of summer flower petals, with an essential oil blend that helps to balance, hydrate and rejuvenate the skin, while promoting feelings of optimism and self-worth.
We love calendula. In our gardens it bursts with yellow-orange light, radiating its healing heart, hardily filling gaps between other plants and dropping its curved tan seeds for another year's bountiful harvest. As a skin care agent, calendula has few equals. It heals abrasions, moisturizes, reduces scarring, and soothes inflammations and chapped skin. Our Calendula Sun Soap combines an infusion of organic calendula with quenching base oils and a skin rebalancing and rejuvenating essential oil blend of geranium, sweet orange and clove. The result is a sun-burst of healing energy that soothes, heals and rebalances dry and damaged skin.