Infant DHA Liquid Drops Omega-3 Fatty Acids
"I get a lot of questions about which supplements kids should take. My answer always includes fish oil. Omega-3 fatty acids like DHA and EPA play a key role in brain, heart and eye development, and in allergy protection. This is a liquid fish oil which can be added to milk and solid foods." - Jiying
Nordic Naturals DHA Infant™ | 2 fl oz with dropper
- WHY OMEGA-3s - Nordic Naturals DHA Infant is a trusted source of omega-3 DHA, an essential fat your baby needs for healthy brain & eye development. The added Vitamin D3 supports bone, mood & immune system health.
- BETTER ABSORPTION, BETTER TASTE, NO FISHY BURPS - Our omega-3 fish oils are in the triglyceride molecular form (the form naturally found in fish) for optimal absorption. DHA Infant is made from 100% wild Arctic cod and is unflavored.
- EASY-TO-USE DROPPER - Each bottle of DHA Infant comes with a measured dropper for convenient dosing. DHA Infant can be added to breast milk, formula & food, or applied to a nipple.
- PURITY GUARANTEED - Every batch of Nordic Naturals fish oil is crafted from fresh, wild-caught, omega-rich fish. Nordic Naturals is committed to using only non-GMO, gluten- & dairy-free ingredients with no artificial colors or preservatives.
- ETHICAL INNOVATION - Nordic Naturals has always been at the forefront of sustainable & ethical practices in the natural products industry. Through science & innovation, we are committed to delivering safe, effective nutrients for optimal wellness.
Suggested use for infants: Body Weight Dose 5-10 lbs. 1ml; 11-20 lbs. 2ml; 21-25 lbs. 3ml; 26-35 lbs. 4ml. 1-5 milliliters daily, with food, or as directed by your health care professional or pharmacist. Clean dropper thoroughly between each use, especially if dropper contacts baby's mouth. To preserve freshness, do not depress bulb in oil. Best if used within 3 months after opening. Refrigerate after opening.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.