Marine Collagen Vital Proteins
"Collagen provides your body with the necessary building blocks - amino acids - to form new collagen. With continued supplementation, many see marked improvements in their skin moisture retention and elasticity. However, because of its popularity amongst women, its a messy market with a lot of snake oil and misleading marketing. This is a collagen that I trust - it uses wild Alaskan cod and is a 100% pure collagen with no additives. I recommend pairing collagen with vitamin C for maximum benefit." - Jiying
Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides | 221g or Stick Packs (20x10g)
- 11 g collagen protein per serving - supports bone and joint health, digestion, hair, skin and nails
- Helps promote youthful skin, healthier hair, stronger nails, joint health and bone health**
- 1 simple ingredient - gluten free, dairy free, sugar free, Whole30 Approved, and paleo friendly
- 100% pure collagen protein – clean, tasteless, and dissolves & absorbs quickly**
- Soluble in hot or cold liquids, including coffee, smoothies and stews
Suggested use: Combine 1-2 scoops with 8 fl oz of liquid, mix thoroughly.
Our Marine Collagen is made from the scales of fresh, non-GMO, wild-caught white fish off the coast of Alaska. It’s highly bioavailable, digestible and soluble in cold water.
Collagen is found in all of our connective tissues, tendons, ligaments and bones with its purpose being to provide these body parts with their strength, structure and elasticity. As we get older, our bodies become less efficient at producing collagen, which is why we recommend introducing ingestible collagen to your diet.
Vital Proteins' Marine Collagen is easily digested and soluble in cold or hot liquids. Just one to two scoops per day, adding a scoop of Collagen Peptides to food or beverages give you the vitamin boost you need to support healthy hair, skin, nails, bone and joint health, digestion, muscle recovery, and more. Use collagen for a variety of recipes:
- Stir into water, fruit juice, or other beverages
- Add to smoothies as protein booster
- Mix with oatmeal, soups, or sauces
- Add into recipes for entrees or desserts
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.